Monday, January 9, 2012

Project 365 2012

Project 365 is a fun little hobby where you take at least one picture a day for an entire year (365 days). I did this a few years ago and even though I was about 30 days short, I made it through most of the year. It is quite a commitment because you have to find something interesting to take a photo of each day. However, the results of being consistent are super fun to look through.

Mitchell and I thought it would be fun to start it up with the New Year on January 1st since we are living in a new state and will have plenty (hopefully) of fun things to document. I am posting all of the pictures on Flickr and have a link to it on the side of the blog. Here is another direct link:

Project 365 2012

By the way, the time stamp on my camera is a little off. So far, we have been true to taking each photo on a different day. Things are a little slow right now with getting our new life set up in California, but pretty soon, we'll be going on adventures! :)

2 comments:

  1. So fun!! I love them :) And I took Derrell to see Drive right when it came out as a surprise date! He and I really liked it, but the gore was SO over the top and unexpected!!! Miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! :) Yeah, it was a really great movie, just super gory. I had to close my eyes during those scenes. That sounds like a great surprise date for Derrell! Miss y'all too!

    ReplyDelete