Thursday, January 26, 2012

Virtual Tour of the Rodeo Estate

Our house is finally put together! I really had no idea how much work it is to put your house together. The only thing left is to hang the curtains in the living room, which is a job I am not qualified to do. I tried in the guest room while Mitchell was at work and he had to fix it when he got home. :-/

So welcome to our home, or as Mitchell calls it, the Rodeo Estate...

When you walk in, you are in the living room, but you are looking directly at the dining room

Then you look to your right and you see the living room in which you are standing

Straight across from those couches is the television

To the right of the wall in the picture above and to the left of the dining room is the kitchen

I even labeled the kitchen, in case anyone got lost ;)

In between the living room area and dining room is Mitchell's work area
Oh look! There's me blogging to you! :)

You see that doorway to the left of me? If you go through there and turn left you see our bedroom!

If you turn right after going through that doorway, you see the hallway

To the left in the hallway is our minuscule (but we make it work) bathroom

Continuing on down the hallway, here is the guest bedroom! Ready for visitors!

And lastly, our backyard with Mitchell's grill. We'll get some patio furniture eventually

There you go! I've been looking forward to posting this entry. Since I am such a visual learner, it bothers me if I can't see what someone is describing.

We are blessed to have this house and we look forward to having many people in it!

3 comments:

  1. When I come out I can help you with patio plants!! I can't wait! It looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home is so cute! I hope to visit it some day.

    ReplyDelete