Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spring has sprung!

Thank you Lord that March is here! Spring seems to have sprung over night! We survived February and I am so thankful! Spring came early for Northern California this year, due to a very mild winter and that is totally fine with me! Life is blossoming again! All these pics were taken by me in my neighborhood. Check it out...

 Camelias! There are so many different varieties of them growing right now!
 Daffodils!
 A redbud tree!
 Tulip tree blooming in my front yard!
 Tulips!
 More tulips - so many colors!
 I don't know what this is but I passed a whole field of them growing and it was breathtaking!
Almond trees blooming! It's a terrible pic but these trees are all over Cali!

You could ask my friends here about how amazed I am at all the beautiful things that grow here! Yes, we get pretty flowers in Texas but nothing like what they have here. I was telling Mitchell the other day that it makes sense to me now that you see tulips all over Easter things because in some places of the world, they actually grow and bloom this time of year! If I come across some other pretty flowers, I will post them. I am just in awe of how beautiful God's creation is!

2 comments:

  1. Almond trees are my favorite!!! They're so beautiful, and those tulip magnolia a GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are GORGEOUS!!! I love the camelias...they are beautiful. You are so right...it's nice to recognize how wonderful and amazing God's creations are! Thanks for the reminder. Love y'all and miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete