Friday, April 6, 2012

Perplexing weather

I am the biggest ninny about being cold. From now on, anytime we have the opportunity to move to a new place, I am going to do extensive research on the weather before saying yes. It's April 6th and I'm still wearing winter clothes. Something just doesn't seem right about that and my California friends are making fun of me for being perplexed by it.

Here is what our forecast in Sacramento is:

Here is what I think I should be experiencing for this time of year:

My southern girl mind can't wrap itself around the fact that I am still wearing long sleeves, pants and a jacket at this time of year! I have realized the amount of winter clothes I have only allows for about 2 months of winter, not the 5 months of winter we have here. Solution: beef up my winter wardrobe for next year. :D 

I realize that most of you probably think our forecast in Sac looks pretty good but like I said, I'm a baby about being cold. I also realize that considering today is Good Friday, there are things significantly more important than the weather and me being cold, but I just had to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment