Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Anniversary Photo Plan

I realized I never even mentioned our anniversary on the blog because, well, it was pretty uneventful as far as celebrating goes. My family was in town. I was so excited about hitting that one year mark. I don't like the beginning stages or the new stages. For example, the first day of school is my least favorite day of the entire year because you don't know your students, they don't know you, you have no routine established and it's unfamiliar. I was glad to have my first year of teaching behind me so I wasn't the "new" teacher and I'm equally as glad to have the first year of marriage behind us so we're not technically "newlyweds". Ahh, it feels good...

So I saw this really cute idea that a friend was doing and am totally copying. On our anniversary Mitchell and I took a picture holding a photo of us on our wedding day last year. Next year on our 2nd anniversary we will take a picture holding this year's photo. Our 3rd year, we will take a picture holding the photo of the 2nd year and so on! It's brilliant! How cool will it be to be 70 years old looking back at all those anniversary pictures and seeing how we've changed?!

Here is us on our first wedding anniversary!

So thankful my husband looks good in every picture he takes. I, however, am hit or miss. This was a miss!

1 comment: