Tuesday, September 4, 2012

DIY Workout Shirt

I spent part of my Labor Day pinteresting and saw this great idea for making a workout shirt from an old t-shirt. It seemed simple enough for me to try so I set out. Here is the tutorial link:

DIY Racerback Workout shirt

Before shot:


 After shot:
Front 
Back
I feel like the things I do off of Pinterest never turn out exactly like they should but this is close enough!

*update 9/12: I was able to wash (on delicate cycle) and dry this shirt in the dryer and it stayed together just fine. I half expected it to fall apart but it did not!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this, Chrissy! Now I want to try for a few extra workout tanks!! :) Did it take you a long time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! No, it takes like 15 minutes!! Super easy. You just have to go slow and make sure you cut symmetrically on each side.

    ReplyDelete