Monday, November 12, 2012

Christmas Travel Plans

Since Mitchell and I decided to stay in Sacramento for Thanksgiving, I am even more excited about going home for Christmas! Ahhhh I can't wait to be back in Texas and spend extended periods of time with our family and friends!

Chrissy in Texas: December 18th - January 1st
Mitchell in Texas: December 20th - January 1st

We will spend the first part of our visit in Houston until Christmas Eve and then drive to Longview/Grand Prairie for Christmas Day with Mitchell's family until December 30th. We'll spend New Year's Eve in Houston and then head back to California!

I can't wait to see SO many friends, go to church at First Baptist, hang with my family, spend time with Mitchell's family and ring in 2013 in Texas. It will be wonderful! :)

1 comment: